Birds and Blooms Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
This publication is not available for some devices. The publisher may have opted out of making it available on certain devices, or the reading experience may not yet be optimized for this publication on those devices.
- Kindle paid subscriptions come with a risk-free FREE period after which the subscription starts. Learn more about subscriptions.
- A Kindle paid subscription to this magazine will automatically renew until you decide to cancel. For subscriptions with terms of 6 months or longer, or where otherwise required by law, Amazon will send you a renewal notice via email before your subscription expires and notify you of the rate at which your subscription will renew. Amazon will renew on your behalf at the lowest renewal rate then available to Amazon.com customers at the time of renewal. We will send you a notification if the renewal price changes. You may change your credit card, address information or cancel your subscription before the renewal order is placed. Learn more about auto-renewal.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle magazines on your smartphone or tablet - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel.
- Before your subscription renews, Amazon will notify you via e-mail of the rate at which you will renew. You may change your credit card, address information or cancel your subscription before the order is placed.
- Amazon will renew on your behalf at the lowest renewal rate then available to Amazon.com customers at the time of renewal.
Learn more about auto-renewal subscriptions on Amazon.com
Birds & Blooms is North America's #1 bird and garden magazine, celebrating the beauty in your own backyard. Each issue features vivid photographs, useful tips and expert advice to inform, inspire and connect enthusiasts who share a passion for backyard birds and gardening.
The Kindle Edition of this magazine includes Page View. In Page View, your magazines look just like the printed edition with all the photos and formatting.
- Language : English
- Publication date : October 10, 2021
- Date First Available : November 9, 2011
- Publisher : Trusted Media Brands, Inc. (October 10, 2021)
- ASIN : B00629NIMK
- Best Sellers Rank: #606,327 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, just got my second issue -- and the hounding for renewal has begun. Will not renew for this one reason alone.
I only bought the subscription because it was a $5 deal. Will not renew. NOT worth it. And, you only get 6 issues. It is bi-monthly
There seems to be such a lack of good news these days so I decided to subscribe to B&B as an antidote to "reality" news. Birds&Blooms helps me see and appreciate the glorious reality beyond my front door with much greater pleasure.
I'm kind of torn on this, because I love the subject matter of this magazine, like the photos, it's just so LITTLE and not much to it. I could see this as a weekly magazine, but you only get one issue every two months, so it's sort of a 15 minute read and then it's done.
Now it has advertisements that take up 1/3rd of the magazine, the articles are mostly little snipits (less than half a page), and the stories are about people in love (really).
I have subscribed to birds & blooms for years and loved every page, but am doubting whether I will renew for another year. I love everything to do with flowers, gardening and birds, and this magazine had it all. The articles were the best and the pictures were wonderful. I looked forward to reading the stories that went with pictures people had taken, and the questions people asked about birds, flowers, nests, or trees they had seen.
I don't know what's happened but they need to go back to the way it was.