Rehab With Dr. DrewSeason 1
Dr. Drew Pinksy treats citizens suffering from severe drug and alcohol addiction who have made the brave decision to commit themselves to a legitimate protocol of supervised medical treatment over a period of several weeks.
- 1. IntakeJanuary 9, 200842minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAddiction specialist Dr. Drew returns to the Pasadena Recovery Center, but this time he and his staff have opened the rehab doors to everyday Americans struggling with addiction.
- 2. DetoxJanuary 16, 200842minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAs the treatment process begins, all of the patients are experiencing intense physical withdrawal symptoms, but none more than Ashleigh. Later, the three remaining patients arrive.
- 3. Awakening EmotionsJuly 9, 201142minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAs the numbing effects of drugs and alcohol wear off, powerful feelings begin to take hold of the patients, and in an emotional process group one of them shares suicidal thoughts.
- 4. Tapering OffOctober 3, 201242minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAt this stage in treatment, Dr. Drew and his staff begin to reduce the patients' detox medications, which causes them to become agitated and emotional.
- 5. Anger ManagementOctober 7, 201242minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishEric and Ashleigh's fight from the hike continues back on the unit. Jasmen's denial about the severity of her addiction upsets the patients, and when Erika confronts her, it starts a war that threatens to divide the group.
- 6. The Halfway PointOctober 13, 201242minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAs the patients approach the halfway point, many are doing much better, but for some the hardest part is yet to come. Drewbee's paranoia gets the best of him and he's nearly discharged for breaking the rules. Presented by VH1.
- 7. Things Get Worse Before They Get BetterOctober 20, 201241minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishLead Counselor Bob Forrest finds Eric walking aimlessly through the streets of Pasadena, and he convinces him to return back to the unit. A field trip meant to inspire the patients ends in a medical emergency.
- 8. Facing the PastOctober 27, 201242minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAshleigh's seizure continues and she's rushed to the hospital in an ambulance. Deanna opens up about some horrible trauma in her past, inspiring another patient to finally reveal a secret she's been holding in since she was a child.
- 9. Family WeekendNovember 3, 201242minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDr. Drew reunites the patients with their families. Ashleigh and her sister Holly reveal to their mother a painful secret both have been harboring for decades. Dr. Drew is stunned to learn that Jasmen doesn't intend to go to sober living.
- 10. Preparing for the Real WorldNovember 10, 201241minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishOutside the recovery center, Dr. Drew heads off Drewbee and convinces the troubled addict to return to treatment. Erika's boyfriend Stefanos calls the center intoxicated and Erika realizes she must make a difficult choice.
- 11. GraduationNovember 17, 201242minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWith graduation looming, tensions on the unit reach a boiling point. In a heartfelt graduation, Dr. Drew and the patients give their hopes, wishes and fears as this journey comes to an end.
4.5 out of 5 stars
119 global ratings
- 78% of reviews have 5 stars
- 7% of reviews have 4 stars
- 5% of reviews have 3 stars
- 2% of reviews have 2 stars
- 7% of reviews have 1 stars