Customer Review

Reviewed in the United States on September 27, 2017
I am a 29 year old male 6 foot 1 inches tall slim athletic build. Most of my adult life I fluctuated between 175 and 185 lbs. About five years ago I began working an office job and the weight started packing on. In March of 2016 I had a friends wedding coming up, so i grabbed my suit to try it on and could not believe I could ever even fit in it. I jumped on the scale and it read 228 lbs. According to bmi charts i fell into the obese column. I had to do something. My mom mentioned that after both of her pregnancies she lost the weight with the slim fast plan, so I decided to give it a try. I have a shake in the morning for breakfast, I blend it up with 1 scoop of the Chocolate Royale powder, one banana, 4 or 5 ice cubes, and some skim milk, sometimes I toss in some peanut butter powder too. It's delicious tastes, like a milk shake. I know the normal slim fast diet plan calls for two meals to be replaced, I only do one. For lunch I usually have a greek yogurt, its high in protein low sugar and a kind bar or some fruit and I eat a normal dinner. I try not to eat anything after 8pm , but if I do get hungry I have some fruit. I also started walking, everywhere, if I have to go somewhere and it is in walking distance, I walk there. I set a daily step goal on my phone for 7,000 steps. Every other Sunday I give myself a cheat day to eat whatever I want. After the first month I was down an astonishing 20 lbs. It is now the end of September and I am down a total of 35 lbs, only ten away from my goal and I feel great about it. i would recommend it to anyone. Just stick to it and it works.
611 people found this helpful