Availability Estimate Definitions
There are a number of availability estimates you may see while shopping on Amazon.com.
Items Shipped and Sold by Amazon.com
- In Stock
- The item is on hand in at least one fulfillment center, and is expected to be prepared for shipment within a few hours to a few days (depending on the shipping option you choose).
- In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process
- The item is available in at least one fulfillment center, and is expected to be prepared for shipment within a day to a few days.
- Usually ships in X-Y days
- The item will be ordered from a nearby distributor and is expected to be prepared for shipment within that amount of days of your order.
- Usually ships in X-Y weeks
- The item will be ordered from a distributor and is expected to be prepared for shipment within that amount of weeks of your order.
- Not yet published/released or Available for Pre-order
- The latest release date information provided for the item will be on its product detail page. It will be shipped to you after the release date passes and the item is made available for shipment.
- Temporarily Out of Stock
- This item is currently not in stock but it is available for ordering. An e-mail will be sent to you with the expected delivery date as soon as that information is available from our suppliers.
- Currently Unavailable
- This item is currently not available for ordering, and it may not be in stock again.
- In Stock
- This message is only seen when viewing items in your Fresh Cart. When browsing, you’ll see the Add to Fresh Cart button only for items that are in stock.
- Available By
- When an item is expected to become available.
- Stock Until
- The latest time an item is available for delivery to ensure products stay fresh through delivery. If you select a delivery slot after the Stock Until time and try to add the item to your cart, you'll be asked to either change the slot or exclude the item. If you clear the Fresh delivery slot, you can always select another slot while shopping on Fresh or when you are ready to place your Fresh order.