Availability Estimate Definitions
The availability estimate for each product detail page tells you how soon we can dispatch the item to you.
If you have a default international shipping address, the product detail pages indicate if we can ship to your address.
Note: If the product isn't in stock, the availability indicates the estimated time it will take us to get it from our suppliers under normal conditions.
The availability estimates on our website only apply to products shipped and sold by Amazon:
Items Shipped and Sold by Amazon.com
- In Stock
- The item is in stock in at least one fulfillment center. We expect to prepare it for shipment within a few hours to a few days (depending on the shipping option you choose).
- In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process
- The item is available in at least one fulfillment center. We expect to prepare it for shipment within a day to a few days.
- Usually ships in X-Y days
- The item will be ordered from a nearby distributor. We expect that it will be prepared for shipment within that amount of days of your order.
- Usually ships in X-Y weeks
- The item will be ordered from a nearby distributor. We expect that it will be prepared for shipment within that amount of weeks of your order.
Not yet published/released or Available for Preorder
- The latest release date information provided for the item will be on its product detail page. We'll ship it to you after the release date passes and the item becomes available for shipment.
Temporarily Out of Stock
- This item is currently not in stock but it is available for ordering. We'll email you the expected delivery date as soon as that information is available from our suppliers.
- Currently unavailable
- This item isn't currently available for ordering and it may not be in stock again.
- In Stock
- You'll only see this message when viewing items in your Fresh Cart. When browsing, you'll see the Add to Fresh Cart button only for items that are in stock.
- Available By
- When an item is expected to become available.
- Stock Until
- The latest time an item is available for delivery to ensure that products stay fresh through delivery. If you select a delivery slot after the Stock Until time and try to add the item to your cart, we'll ask you to either change the slot or remove the item. If you clear the Fresh delivery slot, you can select another slot while shopping on Fresh or when you are ready to place your Fresh order.