Where's My AmazonFresh Order?
Troubleshooting for AmazonFresh orders not yet received.
- Check your doors
- Check the front, back or other doors of your house or building in case the delivery was left in a different location than expected.
- Check your email
- We may have sent you an e-mail to alert you of any problems we encountered with your order.
- Verify your order completed the checkout process
- In the Your Orders section of Your Account, find the order in question. If you do not see the order listed under Your Orders, check to see whether the items are still in your Cart. If the items are still in your Cart, your order has not yet been checked out. Verify your order has processed. In the Your Orders section of Your Account, find the order in question.
- Confirm that the order status is listed as Delivered or Arriving
- If the item is not yet out for delivery it will say the day and time it's expected to be delivered.
- Check your scheduled delivery day
- In the Your Orders section of Your Account, find the applicable order and confirm your delivery date and time.
- Check the delivery address
- In the Your Orders section of Your Account, find the order in question. Click on View and confirm that the delivery address listed matches the address where you are awaiting the delivery.
If your order has still not been delivered or you need to update the delivery time or address, please contact us.