- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
illy y3.2 Espresso and Coffee Machine, 12.20x3.9x10.40, Red
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Human Interface Input||Touchscreen|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Effortlessly prepare Espresso and coffee with easy to use one-touch operation. Works with illy iperEspresso capsules
- Features two programmable Coffee settings and adjusts to fit almost any cup size to ensure you can enjoy your Espresso or Coffee just the way you like it
- With the Y3 blade you can enjoy both brewed Coffee and espresso any time you want. The two different capsules (brewed Coffee and espresso) bring home the quality of barista-prepared Coffee
- Stylish and compact design makes it a perfect fit for any kitchen decor
- Removable water tank: 25. 4 oz, automatic ejection of used capsules, used capsules drawer capacity: 7 capsules. Machine Dimensions inches 3. 94 (W) x 11. 73 (D) x 10 (H)
- Material Type: Plastic
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What's in the box
From the manufacturer
Good to grow, good to sow
- Over 25 years ago, we pioneered the direct trade model, cultivating lasting relationships with our growers, and ensuring they make a good profit. Not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it results in beans of unparalleled quality.
Y3.2 iperEspresso Espresso & Coffee Machine
All the taste, half the space.
- Prepare a perfect cup of espresso and coffee all at the touch of a button.
- Elegant and functional, its compact form makes it suitable for kitchens and offices large and small.
- Features a high pressure pump of 19 bars.
- Minimal and elegant; architect Piero Lissoni designed a sophisticated machine that offers an intuitive and easy-to-use experience.
About iperEspresso capsules
The secret behind iperEspresso is a proprietary brewing technology that never allows the coffee to come in contact with the machine. Each capsule contains approximately seven grams of perfectly roasted and expertly ground illy coffee ensuring rich, smooth espresso and coffee, cup after cup.
|Francis Francis X7.1 iperEspresso Machine||Y5 Espresso & Coffee, Bluetooth, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled||Francis Francis Y5 Milk, Espresso & Coffee iperEspresso Machine||Francis Francis X1 Anniversary iperEspresso Machine||Francis Francis X9 iperEspresso Machine||Y3.2 iperEspresso Espresso & Coffee Machine|
|Preparation||iperEspresso Capsules||iperEspresso & iper Coffee Capsules||iperEspresso & iper Coffee Capsules||iperEspresso & iper Coffee Capsules||iperEspresso & iper Coffee Capsules||iperEspresso & iper Coffee Capsules|
|Milk Frothing||Steam wand||Automatic Frother||Steam wand|
|Drinks Prepared||Espresso & Cappuccino||Coffee & Espresso||Coffee, Espresso, Cappuccino, Latte, Tea||Coffee, Espresso, Cappuccino, Latte||Espresso||Coffee & Espresso|
|Water Tank Capacity||40 Ounces||30 Ounces||30 Ounces||33.8 Ounces||23.7 Ounces||30 Ounces|
|Dimensions||10.2 W x 11.4 D x 12.6 H||5.7 W x 11.2 D x 9.6 H||8.5 W x 11.2 D x 9.6 H||10.6 W x 9.8 D x 13 H||4.8 W x 10.6 D x 10.5 H||3.94 W x 11.73 D x 10 H|
|Colors Available||Black, Red||Black||Black, Satin||Black, Red, Chrome||Black, Red, Chrome||Black, Red|
Why illy? Each coffee contains decades of wisdom and thousands of decisions
A History of Inventing the Future
For over 80 years, illy has been on the cutting edge of coffee innovation - revolutionizing pressurized packing, single serve coffee, and the modern day espresso machine.
The Gateway to Coffee Culture
The story begins in 17th century Trieste, Italy, one of the Adriatic port towns which served as the gateway to coffee culture. Since 1933, the Illy family has been roasting coffee there, continuing to transport its legacy of ingenuity into a new era.
Named One of the World's Most Ethical Companies
illycaffè was named to Ethisphere’s list for a sixth consecutive year, among just a very small handful of honorees in the beverage industry, underscoring the company’s achievement in leading with integrity and prioritizing ethical business practices.
We've Perfected Our Art in Order to Inspire Yours
Our art is coffee. It's the medium we use to create something extraordinary. No matter what your art is- whatever you choose to make, be, or pursue- we hope the results of our art will inspire you too.
Compare with similar items
Nespresso BEC220BLK Essenza Mini Espresso Machine by Breville, Piano Black
Breville BNV220CRO Vertuo Coffee and Espresso Machine by Breville, normal, Chrome
Nespresso BEC120RED Inissia Espresso Machine by Breville, Red
Nespresso BNV520GRY Vertuo Next Espresso Machine by Breville, Light Grey
Cuisinart SS-10P1 Premium Single-Serve Coffeemaker Coffemaker, 72 Oz, Silver
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||—||BH INNOVATIONS||True North Imports Inc||Stelli Products||BluebirdSales||Amazon.com|
|Color||Red||Piano Black||Chrome||Red||Light Grey||Silver|
|Item Dimensions||12.2 x 3.9 x 10.4 inches||8 x 4.3 x 12.8 inches||12 x 8 x 12 inches||13.5 x 7.5 x 13 inches||17 x 6 x 12 inches||11.03 x 9.33 x 12.13 inches|
All the advantages of an I per espresso capsule machine, in a more compact design. The new Y3. 2 is the easiest way to enjoy the authentic illy taste. With a range of capsules and its adjustable cup shelf, you can make a perfect espresso or an aromatic brewed Coffee with a single machine. The clean, minimalist lines of Piero lissoni’s new design make the Y3. 2 Easy and intuitive to use. Designed and manufactured in Italy.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That said, this machine is the least expensive model and you should still get a lot of use out of it.
By Jess H on February 10, 2019
By R. Nixon on September 23, 2019