MASAMOTO VG Gyuto Chef Knife 8.2 Inch Professional Japanese Chef's Knife, Double-Bevel Stainless Steel, Ultra Sharp Blade VG 210 mm, Made in Japan84
Only 3 left in stock - order soon.
Get it by Tuesday, August 3.
About this item
- MULTI-PURPOSE 8" EXTRA SHARP CHEFS KNIFE - A traditional multi use chef french knife for cooks. It is called Gyuto (Gyutou) Knife in Japan and the best kitchen knife for cutting the block of the meats and fishes. Ideal for cutting steak, beef, pork, and chicken. Also, It can be used to cut vegetables, so it is a utility knife with just one. Compared to a Santoku knife, it has a large curve from the blade edge to the blade edge, making it suitable for cooking using the blade edge.
- AUTHENTIC HIGH GRADE JAPANESE QUALITY PERFECT FOR BOTH YOURSELF AND GIFTS - Made in Tokyo, Japan. MASAMOTO official English instruction is included. High quality products manufactured by craftsmen at kitchen knife manufacturer with more than 150 years of history. The blade with excellent sharpness has a sharp bite into the ingredients and the hard to clog. The well curved cutting edge is ideal for Slicing, Chopping, Rocking motion. Also well made thin blade is useful for Paring and Peeling.
- BOLSTER COVERED AND DOUBLE EDGE BLADE - For lifetime use, the bolster part covers the handle and prevents water from entering the handle. The cutting edge is the double bevel. Right-handed or left-handed can be used, but the edge is sharpened for right-handed at a ratio of 70: 30, so if you are a left-handed person, sharpening the back of the blade with a whetstone will make it easier to use.
- HEAVY DUTY STAINLESS STEEL & IDEAL WEIGHT HANDLE - Uses high-grade Stain-Resistant Steel (Hyper Molybdenum Vanadium). Rust resistant and easier to maintain than carbon steel knives. The moderately weighted handle is easy to apply the force to cutting objects. [NOTICE] Carbon content is increased to maintain professional sharpness for a long time. Stainless steel does not always rust. After cooking, please wipe the knife perfectly and store it in a dry place.
- PRODUCT INFORMATION - Made in Japan / Blade length: 8.2 inches (210 mm) / Blade material: Stainless Steel (Hyper Molybdenum Vanadium) / Handle material: POM (Polyacetal Resin) / Hardness Rockwell C scale: 58-59
Sold by GLOBAL AGENCY GP and Fulfilled by Amazon.